5 Reasons Why You Should Purchase an Extended Warranty with Your New/Used Mercedes-Benz
Purchasing an extended warranty insurance policy with your new/used Mercedes-Benz is a wise move as the extended warranty plan will cover the repair and replacement costs on selected mechanical and electronic parts.
When purchasing a new/used vehicle, it is important to determine the existing lifespan of the standard manufacturer’s warranty on the car. Should the expiration date be soon, or should you be purchasing your new/used Mercedes-Benz as an investment to drive for a very long time, it is well worth considering the addition of an extended warranty plan to your purchase bundle.
What is a Mercedes-Benz?
The name Mercedes-Benz refers to both the brand of, and the company that manufactures, luxury vehicles, buses, coaches, and trucks. The Mercedes-Benz brand is known globally for the design and manufacture of quality vehicles that ooze with luxury, performance, comfort, technologically innovative design, and higher quality equipment. Therefore, it goes without saying that the repair or replacement of the mechanical and electrical parts in any Mercedes-Benz is going to be expensive. Consequently, the situation begs the question: Is it not a good idea to purchase an extended warranty when you purchase your new/used Mercedes-Benz?
What is an extended warranty insurance plan?
An extended car warranty is simply an insurance plan that kicks in when the manufacturer’s warranty expires. A good policy will cover a wide range of the car’s mechanical, electrical, and electronic parts should any one of these parts need to be repaired or replaced. In most cases, the underwriter will cover most of the cover most of the repair costs. You will just have to pay a small excess, although, the percentage of the total repair bill that you will have to pay depends on the conditions of your warranty plan.
Top reasons why you should purchase an extended warranty
It’s important to evaluate whether you need to add an extended warranty to your package when purchasing a new or used Mercedes-Benz. There are many reasons why you should consider buy an extended warranty policy when you are purchasing your Mercedes-Benz. Here are just a few of the most important reasons:
- Because a Mercedes-Benz is a technologically advanced, luxury vehicle, it contains parts that are expensive to repair or replace.
- You can transfer your car’s extended warranty when you sell your car. In fact, a quality, up to date warranty insurance will add value to your vehicle.
- The Mercedes-Benz extended warranty cost far outweighs the cost of having to replace or repair expensive parts.
- You can customise your policy. This means that you can choose what mechanical, electrical, and electronic parts you want the underwriters to cover should you have to make a claim against your policy.
- Your monthly car repayment and your warranty repayment can all be included in one monthly premium.
I believe that we have conclusively proven why it is a good idea to invest in an extended warranty insurance plan when purchasing a new/used Mercedes Benz. Should you require more information on the benefits of an extended warranty, take a look at the Warranty and Insurance website. You won’t be sorry you have invested in one of their insurance plans.